Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -50.43% Neutral 2.45% Neutral

Downtrend:-50.43%

Neutral:2.45%
32.404 30.659 32.404
30.659
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -29.42% Neutral 2.4% Neutral

Downtrend:-29.42%

Neutral:2.4%
32.486 30.563 32.486
30.563
30 Days Neutral Neutral -14.69% Profit 13.5% Neutral

Neutral:-14.69%

Profit:13.5%
35.969 30.558 35.969
30.558

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 50.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price has no a definite trend is 49.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price will reach 32.052591181821 and 30.728084196215 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 25, 2023 if the real price is between 33.655220740912 and 29.191679986405

Although, there will be a downward trend, 2.45% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 32.052591181821. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -50.43%

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.45%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price has no a definite trend is 70.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price will reach 32.133437945194 and 30.632172167612 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 30, 2023 if the real price is between 33.740109842454 and 29.100563559231

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 32.133437945194. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.42%

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price has no a definite trend is 85.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) price will reach 35.578662098273 and 30.558365695446 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 19, 2023 if the real price is between 37.357595203187 and 29.030447410673

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 13.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 35.578662098273. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -14.69%

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 13.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Core Alternative ETF (CCOR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) predictions by visitors

Core Alternative ETF (CCOR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.