Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -20.7% Loss -11.05% Sell

Downtrend:-20.7%

Loss:-11.05%
9.37 6.398 9.37
6.398
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.7% Loss -15.8% Sell

Downtrend:-15.7%

Loss:-15.8%
9.624 5.835 9.624
5.835
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.69% Loss -23.05% Neutral

Neutral:-5.69%

Loss:-23.05%
10.194 4.825 10.194
4.825

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that Canaan Inc. (CAN) price has no a definite trend is 79.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price will reach 8.9981111077596 and 7.4784395676931 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Canaan Inc. (CAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 25, 2021 if the real price is between 9.4480166631476 and 7.1045175893085

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.4784395676931. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -20.7%

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 5 days

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.7% probability. Moreover, the probability that Canaan Inc. (CAN) price has no a definite trend is 84.3% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price will reach 9.2420999877593 and 6.8199735221767 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Canaan Inc. (CAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2021 if the real price is between 9.7042049871472 and 6.4789748460679

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.8199735221767. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.7%

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -15.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 10 days

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that Canaan Inc. (CAN) price has no a definite trend is 94.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Canaan Inc. (CAN) price will reach 9.7898480399636 and 4.8251888045047 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Canaan Inc. (CAN) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 19, 2021 if the real price is between 10.279340441962 and 4.5839293642795

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6401672183097. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.69%

Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -23.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Canaan Inc. (CAN) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Canaan Inc. (CAN)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Canaan Inc. (CAN) predictions by visitors

Canaan Inc. (CAN) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.