Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.01% Neutral 3.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.01%

Neutral:3.79%
103.957 94.834 103.957
94.834
10 Days Neutral Neutral 12.8% Profit 5.23% Neutral

Neutral:12.8%

Profit:5.23%
105.731 94.502 105.731
94.502
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.61% Profit 16.24% Neutral

Neutral:-1.61%

Profit:16.24%
118.101 93.09 118.101
93.09

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Nov 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price has no a definite trend is 83.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price will reach 101.96418966594 and 96.119290230826 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 05, 2021 if the real price is between 107.06239914924 and 91.313325719285

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 101.96418966594. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.01%

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Nov 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 12.8% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price has no a definite trend is 87.2% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price will reach 103.70378476227 and 95.783181406635 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 10, 2021 if the real price is between 108.88897400038 and 90.994022336304

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 103.70378476227. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 12.8%

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Nov 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.61% probability. Moreover, the probability that BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price has no a definite trend is 98.39% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) price will reach 115.83659253735 and 93.090025326603 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 30, 2021 if the real price is between 121.62842216422 and 88.435524060273

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 16.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 115.83659253735. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.61%

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 16.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) predictions by visitors

BREEDON GROUP PLC ORD NPV (BREE.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.