Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -13.5% Profit 8.08% Neutral

Neutral:-13.5%

Profit:8.08%
2.749 2.436 2.749
2.436
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.03% Profit 11.95% Neutral

Neutral:0.03%

Profit:11.95%
2.856 2.428 2.856
2.428
30 Days Neutral Neutral 8.6% Profit 36.48% Neutral

Neutral:8.6%

Profit:36.48%
3.491 2.417 3.491
2.417

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price has no a definite trend is 86.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price will reach 2.7272933486508 and 2.51623904541 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 21, 2022 if the real price is between 2.8636580160833 and 2.3904270931395

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.08% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.7272933486508. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -13.5%

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 8.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.03% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price has no a definite trend is 99.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price will reach 2.8338423585979 and 2.5073015795715 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 26, 2022 if the real price is between 2.9755344765278 and 2.3819365005929

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.95% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.8338423585979. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.03%

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 11.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.6% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price has no a definite trend is 91.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) price will reach 3.463231775774 and 2.4168765658678 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 15, 2022 if the real price is between 3.6363933645627 and 2.2960327375744

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 36.48% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.463231775774. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 8.6%

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 36.48%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) predictions by visitors

BOSS EN FPO (BOE.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.