Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -7.86% Neutral 0.81% Neutral

Neutral:-7.86%

Neutral:0.81%
76.008 70.291 76.008
70.291
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.68% Neutral 2.91% Neutral

Neutral:-8.68%

Neutral:2.91%
78.168 69.694 78.168
69.694
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.71% Neutral -1.49% Neutral

Neutral:-6.71%

Neutral:-1.49%
81.082 63.664 81.082
63.664

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 29 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price has no a definite trend is 92.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price will reach 74.8409778584 and 70.622837049992 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Black Hills Corporation (BKH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 04, 2022 if the real price is between 78.58302675132 and 67.091695197492

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 74.8409778584. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -7.86%

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 5 days

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 29 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price has no a definite trend is 91.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price will reach 76.967537136079 and 70.02219121223 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Black Hills Corporation (BKH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 09, 2022 if the real price is between 80.815913992883 and 66.521081651619

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.91% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 76.967537136079. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.68%

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 10 days

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 29 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.71% probability. Moreover, the probability that Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price has no a definite trend is 93.29% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Black Hills Corporation (BKH) price will reach 79.836533624068 and 63.664478167602 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Black Hills Corporation (BKH) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 29, 2022 if the real price is between 83.828360305271 and 60.481254259222

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.49% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 63.964702517258. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.71%

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.49%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Black Hills Corporation (BKH) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Black Hills Corporation (BKH)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) predictions by visitors

Black Hills Corporation (BKH) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.