Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.52% Neutral 2.51% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.52%

Neutral:2.51%
26.259 24.408 26.259
24.408
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.78% Neutral 0.24% Neutral

Neutral:-0.78%

Neutral:0.24%
26.363 23.736 26.363
23.736
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 33.21% Neutral 4.97% Neutral

Uptrend:33.21%

Neutral:4.97%
27.321 23.963 27.321
23.963

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 08 Aug 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price has no a definite trend is 84.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price will reach 26.259495932369 and 24.408398842589 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 13, 2022 if the real price is between 27.572470728987 and 23.18797890046

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.51% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.259495932369. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -15.52%

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.51%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 08 Aug 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.78% probability. Moreover, the probability that BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price has no a definite trend is 99.22% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price will reach 26.363129328029 and 23.736291869519 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 18, 2022 if the real price is between 27.681285794431 and 22.549477276043

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.363129328029. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.78%

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 08 Aug 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 33.21% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price has no a definite trend is 66.79% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) price will reach 27.321417755749 and 23.963014119002 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 07, 2022 if the real price is between 28.687488643536 and 22.764863413052

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 27.321417755749. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 33.21%

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) predictions by visitors

BITCOIN GROUP SE O.N. (ADE.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.