Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -54.98% Neutral 3.27% Neutral

Downtrend:-54.98%

Neutral:3.27%
37.064 35.68 37.064
35.68
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.66% Profit 6.5% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.66%

Profit:6.5%
38.388 35.513 38.388
35.513
30 Days Neutral Neutral -2.69% Profit 17.04% Neutral

Neutral:-2.69%

Profit:17.04%
42.086 35.598 42.086
35.598

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 06 Dec 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 54.98% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 45.02% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price will reach 36.960202316734 and 35.749690684833 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 11, 2021 if the real price is between 38.80821243257 and 33.962206150592

Although, there will be a downward trend, 3.27% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 36.960202316734. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -54.98%

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 06 Dec 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.66% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 80.34% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price will reach 38.281091666171 and 35.582451828702 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 16, 2021 if the real price is between 40.195146249479 and 33.803329237267

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 38.281091666171. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.66%

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 06 Dec 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.69% probability. Moreover, the probability that BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 97.31% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) price will reach 41.968551087312 and 35.597994170393 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 05, 2022 if the real price is between 44.066978641677 and 33.818094461873

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 17.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 41.968551087312. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -2.69%

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 17.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) predictions by visitors

BETANASDAQ ETF UNITS (NDQ.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.