Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Buy Uptrend 62.77% Profit 10.17% Buy

Uptrend:62.77%

Profit:10.17%
910.401 807.921 910.401
807.921
10 Days Neutral Neutral -8.1% Neutral 4% Neutral

Neutral:-8.1%

Neutral:4%
870.865 797.051 870.865
797.051
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.52% Profit 12.28% Neutral

Neutral:-8.52%

Profit:12.28%
956.728 778.85 956.728
778.85

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 18 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 62.77% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price has no a definite trend is 37.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price will reach 910.40067143851 and 807.92144554429 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 955.92070501043 and 767.52537326707

There will be an upward trend and 10.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 910.40067143851. So, it is suggested that buy it.

Forecast charts of the AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 62.77%

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 10.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 5 days

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 18 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price has no a definite trend is 91.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price will reach 870.86478055212 and 797.05139961567 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 28, 2022 if the real price is between 914.40801957972 and 757.19882963489

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 870.86478055212. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -8.1%

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 10 days

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 18 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price has no a definite trend is 91.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) price will reach 956.72821262716 and 778.84966160137 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 17, 2022 if the real price is between 1004.5646232585 and 739.9071785213

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 956.72821262716. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.52%

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) predictions by visitors

AVIATION LINKS (AVIA.TA) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.