Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.99% Neutral -0.89% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.99%

Neutral:-0.89%
24.539 23.053 24.539
23.053
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.4% Neutral 0.01% Neutral

Uptrend:18.4%

Neutral:0.01%
24.787 23.021 24.787
23.021
30 Days Neutral Neutral 4.25% Neutral 5.57% Neutral

Neutral:4.25%

Neutral:5.57%
26.955 22.195 26.955
22.195

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.99% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 81.01% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price will reach 24.334229070704 and 23.053399454447 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 25.550940524239 and 21.900729481724

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 23.053399454447. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.99%

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.4% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 81.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price will reach 24.580872308018 and 23.020752154535 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 25.809915923419 and 21.869714546808

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 24.580872308018. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 18.4%

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 4.25% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price has no a definite trend is 95.75% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) price will reach 26.730741387832 and 22.195413789926 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 28.067278457224 and 21.08564310043

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.57% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26.730741387832. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.25%

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) predictions by visitors

AXA UAP ADR 1/EO 2,29 (AXAA.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.