Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.16% Loss -11.93% Sell

Downtrend:-48.16%

Loss:-11.93%
0.596 0.47 0.596
0.47
10 Days Sell Downtrend -20.64% Loss -9.83% Sell

Downtrend:-20.64%

Loss:-9.83%
0.62 0.459 0.62
0.459
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.79% Profit 19.07% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.79%

Profit:19.07%
0.799 0.449 0.799
0.449

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Nov 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.16% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 51.84% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price will reach 0.57527392740683 and 0.48733439448467 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 21, 2021 if the real price is between 0.60403762377717 and 0.46296767476043

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.93% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.48733439448467. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.16%

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -11.93%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 5 days

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Nov 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 20.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 79.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price will reach 0.59838875398852 and 0.47607509340617 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 26, 2021 if the real price is between 0.62830819168794 and 0.45227133873587

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.83% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.47607509340617. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -20.64%

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 10 days

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Nov 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price has no a definite trend is 84.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) price will reach 0.77202843209166 and 0.44923451070782 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Dec 16, 2021 if the real price is between 0.81062985369624 and 0.42677278517243

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 19.07% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.77202843209166. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.79%

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 19.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) predictions by visitors

AVZ MINS FPO (AVZ.AX) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.