Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.87% Loss -14.02% Neutral

Uptrend:21.87%

Loss:-14.02%
0.0108 0.0078 0.0108
0.0078
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.31% Loss -15.87% Neutral

Neutral:8.31%

Loss:-15.87%
0.0118 0.0067 0.0118
0.0067
30 Days Neutral Neutral -8.03% Loss -32.96% Neutral

Neutral:-8.03%

Loss:-32.96%
0.0109 0.0059 0.0109
0.0059

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.87% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 78.13% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price will reach 0.009665837425033 and 0.0078159607105476 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 18, 2021 if the real price is between 0.010149129296285 and 0.0074251626750203

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -14.02% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0078159607105476. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.87%

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.02%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.31% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 91.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price will reach 0.010582869031353 and 0.006725412562627 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 23, 2021 if the real price is between 0.011112012482921 and 0.0063891419344957

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.006725412562627. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.31%

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -15.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 8.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price has no a definite trend is 91.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) price will reach 0.0097901589888676 and 0.0059111981612065 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 12, 2021 if the real price is between 0.010279666938311 and 0.0056156382531462

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -32.96% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.0059111981612065. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -8.03%

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -32.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) predictions by visitors

ADEX MINING INC. (3A4.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.