Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 19.83% Neutral 3.06% Neutral

Uptrend:19.83%

Neutral:3.06%
9.567 8.783 9.567
8.783
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.62% Neutral 0.23% Neutral

Neutral:-2.62%

Neutral:0.23%
9.512 8.584 9.512
8.584
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.41% Neutral 4.72% Neutral

Neutral:-0.41%

Neutral:4.72%
10.436 8.088 10.436
8.088

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 14 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 19.83% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price has no a definite trend is 80.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price will reach 9.3738132164513 and 8.8817101155075 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 19, 2021 if the real price is between 9.8425038772738 and 8.4376246097322

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.06% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.3738132164513. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 19.83%

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Profit 3.06%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 5 days

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 14 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.62% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price has no a definite trend is 97.38% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price will reach 9.3206541036823 and 8.6801388254377 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 24, 2021 if the real price is between 9.7866868088664 and 8.2461318841658

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 9.3206541036823. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.62%

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 10 days

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 14 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price has no a definite trend is 99.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) price will reach 10.225201798939 and 8.0879887193657 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 13, 2021 if the real price is between 10.736461888886 and 7.6835892833974

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 10.225201798939. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.41%

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) predictions by visitors

AXACTOR SE (SN) (ACR.OL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.