Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -56.47% Neutral 0.14% Neutral

Downtrend:-56.47%

Neutral:0.14%
0.193 0.176 0.193
0.176
10 Days Sell Downtrend -22.38% Loss -1.43% Sell

Downtrend:-22.38%

Loss:-1.43%
0.193 0.172 0.193
0.172
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.9% Neutral 5.75% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.9%

Neutral:5.75%
0.209 0.17 0.209
0.17

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price has no a definite trend is 43.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price will reach 0.18667105447007 and 0.1755807578608 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 04, 2023 if the real price is between 0.19600460719357 and 0.16680171996776

Although, there will be a downward trend, 0.14% profit is observed. Moreover, the price will be around 0.18667105447007. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.47%

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 5 days

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.38% probability. Moreover, the probability that $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price has no a definite trend is 77.62% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price will reach 0.18700956552104 and 0.17239632960339 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 09, 2023 if the real price is between 0.19636004379709 and 0.16377651312322

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.17239632960339. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -22.38%

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 10 days

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price has no a definite trend is 84.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) price will reach 0.20266940529983 and 0.16973052432997 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 01, 2023 if the real price is between 0.21280287556482 and 0.16124399811347

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.75% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.20266940529983. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.9%

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for $ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) predictions by visitors

$ UGHealthcare (8K7.SI) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.