Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 11.54% Loss -4.53% Neutral

Neutral:11.54%

Loss:-4.53%
1729.065 1541.882 1729.065
1541.882
10 Days Neutral Neutral -13.64% Loss -11.27% Neutral

Neutral:-13.64%

Loss:-11.27%
1718.822 1440.421 1718.822
1440.421
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.27% Loss -5.22% Neutral

Neutral:-3.27%

Loss:-5.22%
1950.483 1313.857 1950.483
1313.857

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.54% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price has no a definite trend is 88.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price will reach 1720.8847380638 and 1568.9162486494 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 1806.928974967 and 1490.4704362169

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1568.9162486494. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 11.54%

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.64% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price has no a definite trend is 86.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price will reach 1710.6901447177 and 1465.6760058403 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 1796.2246519536 and 1392.3922055483

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.27% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1465.6760058403. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -13.64%

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -11.27%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.27% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price has no a definite trend is 96.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) price will reach 1941.2549661398 and 1313.8567702174 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 2038.3177144468 and 1248.1639317065

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.22% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1336.8929530084. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.27%

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) predictions by visitors

NIPPON GAS CO LTD (8174.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.