Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.2% Neutral 0.78% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.2%

Neutral:0.78%
15.076 13.672 15.076
13.672
10 Days Neutral Neutral -2.43% Loss -3.36% Neutral

Neutral:-2.43%

Loss:-3.36%
15.177 12.991 15.177
12.991
30 Days Neutral Neutral 10.22% Neutral 9.81% Neutral

Neutral:10.22%

Neutral:9.81%
17.139 12.945 17.139
12.945

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price has no a definite trend is 83.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price will reach 15.075680047537 and 14.118197367583 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 15.829464049914 and 13.412287499204

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.78% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 15.075680047537. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -16.2%

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.78%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 2.43% probability. Moreover, the probability that ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price has no a definite trend is 97.57% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price will reach 15.176550312756 and 13.415116778464 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 15.935377828394 and 12.744360939541

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.415116778464. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.43%

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 10.22% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price has no a definite trend is 89.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) price will reach 17.139140254354 and 12.944857450914 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 17.996097267072 and 12.297614578368

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 9.81% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 17.139140254354. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 10.22%

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 9.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) predictions by visitors

ELIS S.A. EO 1,- (7EL.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.