Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 21.88% Neutral 0.23% Neutral

Uptrend:21.88%

Neutral:0.23%
57.506 51.009 57.506
51.009
10 Days Neutral Neutral -5.24% Neutral 4.17% Neutral

Neutral:-5.24%

Neutral:4.17%
59.585 51.092 59.585
51.092
30 Days Neutral Neutral -7.6% Loss -5.17% Neutral

Neutral:-7.6%

Loss:-5.17%
62.602 43.148 62.602
43.148

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 21.88% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price has no a definite trend is 78.12% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price will reach 56.614774526811 and 51.447988865851 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 59.445513253152 and 48.875589422558

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 56.614774526811. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 21.88%

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price has no a definite trend is 94.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price will reach 58.660676075218 and 51.53088066354 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 61.593709878979 and 48.954336630363

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 58.660676075218. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -5.24%

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 7.6% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price has no a definite trend is 92.4% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) price will reach 61.631819408621 and 43.148373616509 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 64.713410379052 and 40.990954935684

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 43.51930199589. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -7.6%

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) predictions by visitors

GUANGZHOU FANGBANG ELECTRONICS (688020.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.