Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 53.05% Neutral 1.23% Neutral

Uptrend:53.05%

Neutral:1.23%
873.775 804.168 873.775
804.168
10 Days Neutral Neutral 8.5% Neutral 1.22% Neutral

Neutral:8.5%

Neutral:1.22%
876.332 801.553 876.332
801.553
30 Days Neutral Neutral -9.5% Loss -8.89% Neutral

Neutral:-9.5%

Loss:-8.89%
950.101 647.023 950.101
647.023

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 53.05% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price has no a definite trend is 46.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price is expected to rise in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price will reach 860.34842267036 and 815.92241404057 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 903.36584380388 and 775.12629333854

There will be an upward trend and 1.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 860.34842267036. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Uptrend 53.05%

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 8.5% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price has no a definite trend is 91.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price will reach 862.86542361975 and 813.26898298264 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 906.00869480073 and 772.6055338335

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.22% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 862.86542361975. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 8.5%

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.22%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price has no a definite trend is 90.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) price will reach 935.50114507675 and 647.02288547158 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 982.27620233059 and 614.671741198

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.89% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 656.47998002172. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -9.5%

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.89%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SCIGINEER INC (6031.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) predictions by visitors

SCIGINEER INC (6031.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.