Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral 11.28% Loss -1.16% Neutral

Neutral:11.28%

Loss:-1.16%
21.996 20.056 21.996
20.056
10 Days Neutral Neutral -12.77% Neutral 0.97% Neutral

Neutral:-12.77%

Neutral:0.97%
22.448 20.058 22.448
20.058
30 Days Neutral Neutral -6.77% Neutral 6.3% Neutral

Neutral:-6.77%

Neutral:6.3%
23.969 19.686 23.969
19.686

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 11.28% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price has no a definite trend is 88.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price will reach 21.656375948863 and 20.199738770546 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 22.739194746306 and 19.189751832019

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 20.199738770546. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 11.28%

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 5 days

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price has no a definite trend is 87.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price will reach 22.101599845919 and 20.202069459892 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 23.206679838215 and 19.191965986897

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.97% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 22.101599845919. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -12.77%

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.97%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 10 days

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 6.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price has no a definite trend is 93.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) price will reach 23.598790215858 and 19.686499126053 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 24.778729726651 and 18.70217416975

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.3% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 23.598790215858. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -6.77%

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 6.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) predictions by visitors

PERFECT GROUP CORP LTD (603059.SS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.