Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -22.26% Neutral 2.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-22.26%

Neutral:2.86%
96.167 90.396 96.167
90.396
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.82% Profit 6% Neutral

Neutral:9.82%

Profit:6%
99.343 90.133 99.343
90.133
30 Days Neutral Neutral 9.27% Profit 20.94% Neutral

Neutral:9.27%

Profit:20.94%
113.238 90.091 113.238
90.091

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 05 Oct 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 22.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price has no a definite trend is 77.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price will reach 95.440559387207 and 91.188741207123 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 10, 2021 if the real price is between 100.21258735657 and 86.629304146767

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 95.440559387207. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -22.26%

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 5 days

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 05 Oct 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.82% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price has no a definite trend is 90.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price will reach 98.59312415123 and 90.923614406586 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 15, 2021 if the real price is between 103.52278035879 and 86.377433686256

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 98.59312415123. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.82%

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 6%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 10 days

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 05 Oct 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.27% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price has no a definite trend is 90.73% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) price will reach 112.3824848175 and 90.090656794476 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Nov 04, 2021 if the real price is between 118.00160905838 and 85.586123954752

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 20.94% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 112.3824848175. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 9.27%

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 20.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) predictions by visitors

Saudi Airlines Catering Co. (6004.SR) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.