Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -60.82% Loss -14.65% Sell

Downtrend:-60.82%

Loss:-14.65%
0.093 0.064 0.093
0.064
10 Days Neutral Neutral -10.4% Loss -22.76% Neutral

Neutral:-10.4%

Loss:-22.76%
0.093 0.058 0.093
0.058
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.13% Loss -37.73% Neutral

Uptrend:18.13%

Loss:-37.73%
0.092 0.047 0.092
0.047

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Sep 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 60.82% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price has no a definite trend is 39.18% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price will reach 0.092728574145976 and 0.074084968768953 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 05, 2022 if the real price is between 0.097365002853274 and 0.070380720330505

There will be a downward trend and -14.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.074084968768953. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -60.82%

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -14.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Sep 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 10.4% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price has no a definite trend is 89.6% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price will reach 0.092766970505991 and 0.066746192484943 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 10, 2022 if the real price is between 0.097405319031291 and 0.063408882860696

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -22.76% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.066746192484943. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -10.4%

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -22.76%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Sep 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.13% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) price will reach 0.092145472611804 and 0.046709897409011 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 30, 2022 if the real price is between 0.096752746242394 and 0.04437440253856

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -37.73% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.053896036501568. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 18.13%

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -37.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) predictions by visitors

HAVN LIFE SCIENCES INC. (5NP.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.