Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 20.63% Loss -5.86% Neutral

Uptrend:20.63%

Loss:-5.86%
1.856 1.545 1.856
1.545
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.79% Neutral 0.5% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.79%

Neutral:0.5%
1.879 1.632 1.879
1.632
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.3% Neutral -1.08% Neutral

Neutral:-1.3%

Neutral:-1.08%
1.903 1.582 1.903
1.582

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 20.63% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price has no a definite trend is 79.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price will reach 1.856019813774 and 1.5569158632331 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 1.9488208044627 and 1.4790700700714

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5569158632331. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 20.63%

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.79% probability. Moreover, the probability that THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price has no a definite trend is 81.21% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price will reach 1.8793326246007 and 1.6455212345241 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 1.9732992558307 and 1.5632451727979

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.5% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.8793326246007. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.79%

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.5%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price has no a definite trend is 98.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) price will reach 1.9027991759302 and 1.581533593749 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 1.9979391347267 and 1.5024569140615

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.08% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.5942294440068. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.3%

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.08%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) predictions by visitors

THERADIAG SA EO 1,01 (4W6.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.