Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -19.96% Loss -9.19% Sell

Downtrend:-19.96%

Loss:-9.19%
65.112 53.402 65.112
53.402
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 18.42% Loss -9% Neutral

Uptrend:18.42%

Loss:-9%
67.318 51.418 67.318
51.418
30 Days Buy Uptrend 16.55% Profit 12.04% Buy

Uptrend:16.55%

Profit:12.04%
78.686 53.317 78.686
53.317

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.96% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 80.04% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price will reach 64.599011564255 and 55.609159862995 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 67.828962142468 and 52.828701869845

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 55.609159862995. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -19.96%

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 18.42% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 81.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price will reach 66.788096129894 and 53.542805242538 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 70.127500936389 and 50.865664980412

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 53.542805242538. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 18.42%

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.55% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price has no a definite trend is 83.45% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) price will reach 78.066854023933 and 53.316553205252 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 81.97019672513 and 50.650725544989

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 12.04% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 78.066854023933. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 16.55%

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 12.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) predictions by visitors

KRYSTAL BIOTECH DL-,00001 (4KB.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.