Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -47.31% Loss -4.14% Sell

Downtrend:-47.31%

Loss:-4.14%
2037.761 1796.286 2037.761
1796.286
10 Days Sell Downtrend -19.1% Loss -7.01% Sell

Downtrend:-19.1%

Loss:-7.01%
2122.758 1657.639 2122.758
1657.639
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.75% Neutral 0.17% Neutral

Neutral:-4.75%

Neutral:0.17%
2316.9 1606.388 2316.9
1606.388

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that MERCARI INC (4385.T) price has no a definite trend is 52.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price will reach 2009.9315142632 and 1809.2752969265 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day MERCARI INC (4385.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 2110.4280899763 and 1718.8115320802

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1809.2752969265. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.31%

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -4.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.1% probability. Moreover, the probability that MERCARI INC (4385.T) price has no a definite trend is 80.9% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price will reach 2093.7670916319 and 1669.625852108 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day MERCARI INC (4385.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 2198.4554462135 and 1586.1445595026

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1669.625852108. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.1%

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.75% probability. Moreover, the probability that MERCARI INC (4385.T) price has no a definite trend is 95.25% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, MERCARI INC (4385.T) price will reach 2285.2578341961 and 1606.3884444237 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day MERCARI INC (4385.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 2399.5207259059 and 1526.0690222025

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.17% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2285.2578341961. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.75%

MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest MERCARI INC (4385.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for MERCARI INC (4385.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

MERCARI INC (4385.T) predictions by visitors

MERCARI INC (4385.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.