Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -21.2% Neutral 2.28% Neutral

Downtrend:-21.2%

Neutral:2.28%
1.309 1.234 1.309
1.234
10 Days Neutral Neutral 9.85% Neutral 2.03% Neutral

Neutral:9.85%

Neutral:2.03%
1.316 1.224 1.316
1.224
30 Days Buy Uptrend 30.72% Profit 14.58% Buy

Uptrend:30.72%

Profit:14.58%
1.446 1.252 1.446
1.252

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.2% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 78.8% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price will reach 1.3089025609209 and 1.2413846628717 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 1.374347688967 and 1.1793154297281

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.28% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3089025609209. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -21.2%

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 5 days

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 9.85% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 90.15% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price will reach 1.3159826843107 and 1.2312169681754 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 1.3817818185263 and 1.1696561197666

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.03% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3159826843107. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 9.85%

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.03%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 10 days

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 30.72% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price has no a definite trend is 69.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) price will reach 1.4461970364548 and 1.2522259106024 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 1.5185068882775 and 1.1896146150723

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 14.58% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 1.4461970364548. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock for the next 30 days

Moderate Uptrend 30.72%

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 14.58%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) predictions by visitors

NIPPON PARK.DEV.CO.LTD. (3SY.DU) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.