Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 27.33% Loss -5.56% Neutral

Uptrend:27.33%

Loss:-5.56%
844.791 728.085 844.791
728.085
10 Days Neutral Neutral 2.36% Loss -15.79% Neutral

Neutral:2.36%

Loss:-15.79%
839.166 652.675 839.166
652.675
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Loss -23.57% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Loss:-23.57%
865.014 566.489 865.014
566.489

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 27.33% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price has no a definite trend is 72.67% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price will reach 828.42664718628 and 746.51754891872 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 869.84797954559 and 709.19167147279

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.56% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 746.51754891872. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 27.33%

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.56%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 2.36% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price has no a definite trend is 97.64% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price will reach 822.91053950787 and 669.1984462738 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 864.05606648326 and 635.73852396011

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -15.79% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 669.1984462738. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.36%

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -15.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) price will reach 848.25802302361 and 566.4894542098 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 890.67092417479 and 538.16498149931

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.57% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 580.83095937967. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.06%

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -23.57%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for UUUM CO LTD (3990.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) predictions by visitors

UUUM CO LTD (3990.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.