Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -80.41% Loss -3.3% Sell

Downtrend:-80.41%

Loss:-3.3%
1.544 1.313 1.544
1.313
10 Days Sell Downtrend -46.84% Loss -2.86% Sell

Downtrend:-46.84%

Loss:-2.86%
1.545 1.318 1.545
1.318
30 Days Sell Downtrend -18.94% Loss -8.91% Sell

Downtrend:-18.94%

Loss:-8.91%
1.649 1.134 1.649
1.134

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 80.41% probability. Moreover, the probability that TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price has no a definite trend is 19.59% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price will reach 1.5020980852094 and 1.3500839024707 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 1.5772029894698 and 1.2825797073472

There will be a downward trend and -3.3% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.3500839024707. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock for the next 5 days

Strong Downtrend -80.41%

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.3%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 5 days

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 46.84% probability. Moreover, the probability that TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price has no a definite trend is 53.16% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price will reach 1.503382905093 and 1.355083542325 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 1.5785520503476 and 1.2873293652088

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.86% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.355083542325. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -46.84%

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 10 days

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.94% probability. Moreover, the probability that TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price has no a definite trend is 81.06% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) price will reach 1.6047208479263 and 1.1339648258466 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 1.6849568903226 and 1.0772665845543

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -8.91% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1.1661341067186. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -18.94%

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -8.91%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) predictions by visitors

TYCOON GROUP (3390.HK) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.