Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -12.46% Loss -1.63% Neutral

Neutral:-12.46%

Loss:-1.63%
6.845 6.388 6.845
6.388
10 Days Sell Downtrend -23.42% Loss -4.43% Sell

Downtrend:-23.42%

Loss:-4.43%
6.842 6.205 6.842
6.205
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.47% Neutral -1.53% Neutral

Neutral:-13.47%

Neutral:-1.53%
7.343 5.903 7.343
5.903

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.46% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 87.54% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price will reach 6.8351871881147 and 6.4554459760667 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 7.1769465475204 and 6.1326736772634

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.63% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.4554459760667. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -12.46%

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.63%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.42% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 76.58% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price will reach 6.8319725714307 and 6.270963654811 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 7.1735712000022 and 5.9574154720704

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -4.43% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.270963654811. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -23.42%

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -4.43%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 86.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) price will reach 7.3322508870381 and 5.9032062309698 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 7.69886343139 and 5.6080459194213

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.9655324191326. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.47%

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) predictions by visitors

ANHUI ZHONGHUAN EN (300692.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.