Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.04% Loss -9.87% Neutral

Neutral:-14.04%

Loss:-9.87%
6.074 4.994 6.074
4.994
10 Days Sell Downtrend -15.56% Loss -11.28% Sell

Downtrend:-15.56%

Loss:-11.28%
6.103 4.886 6.103
4.886
30 Days Sell Downtrend -16.29% Loss -31.95% Sell

Downtrend:-16.29%

Loss:-31.95%
6.313 3.501 6.313
3.501

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.04% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price has no a definite trend is 85.96% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price will reach 6.0518387935008 and 5.1428187508405 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 6.3544307331759 and 4.8856778132984

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.87% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1428187508405. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.04%

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -9.87%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.56% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price has no a definite trend is 84.44% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price will reach 6.0802526515883 and 5.0313597876111 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 6.3842652841677 and 4.7797917982306

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -11.28% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.0313597876111. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -15.56%

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -11.28%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.29% probability. Moreover, the probability that ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price has no a definite trend is 83.71% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) price will reach 6.2897860351742 and 3.5008838038364 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 6.6042753369329 and 3.3258396136446

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -31.95% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.6049674905272. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.29%

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -31.95%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) predictions by visitors

ENOCHIAN BIOSCI. DL-,0001 (2Q5.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.