Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -48.31% Loss -5.81% Sell

Downtrend:-48.31%

Loss:-5.81%
4.773 4.196 4.773
4.196
10 Days Sell Downtrend -29.57% Loss -7.1% Sell

Downtrend:-29.57%

Loss:-7.1%
4.738 4.171 4.738
4.171
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.3% Loss -5.75% Neutral

Neutral:-13.3%

Loss:-5.75%
5.243 3.745 5.243
3.745

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 48.31% probability. Moreover, the probability that FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price has no a definite trend is 51.69% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price will reach 4.7121350107136 and 4.288472463513 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 4.9477417612493 and 4.0740488403373

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.81% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.288472463513. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -48.31%

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -5.81%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 5 days

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 29.57% probability. Moreover, the probability that FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price has no a definite trend is 70.43% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price will reach 4.6779007104362 and 4.2628185634408 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 4.911795745958 and 4.0496776352687

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.1% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 4.2628185634408. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -29.57%

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 10 days

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price has no a definite trend is 86.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) price will reach 5.1755310464989 and 3.7453072470892 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 5.4343075988239 and 3.5580418847347

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.75% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 3.8278942737776. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.3%

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.75%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) predictions by visitors

FAGERHULT AB SK-,57 (2F0.BE) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.