Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -51.18% Loss -7.36% Sell

Downtrend:-51.18%

Loss:-7.36%
1817.512 1614.28 1817.512
1614.28
10 Days Sell Downtrend -63.63% Loss -14.64% Sell

Downtrend:-63.63%

Loss:-14.64%
1803.776 1498.808 1803.776
1498.808
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.73% Neutral 0.79% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.73%

Neutral:0.79%
2065.778 1512.772 2065.778
1512.772

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 17 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.18% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price has no a definite trend is 48.82% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price will reach 1804.3045257568 and 1617.0117576599 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 22, 2021 if the real price is between 1894.5197520447 and 1536.1611697769

There will be a downward trend and -7.36% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1617.0117576599. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.18%

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Loss -7.36%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 5 days

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 17 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 63.63% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price has no a definite trend is 36.37% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price will reach 1790.6690397263 and 1501.3438076019 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 27, 2021 if the real price is between 1880.2024917126 and 1426.2766172218

There will be a downward trend and -14.64% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 1501.3438076019. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -63.63%

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -14.64%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 10 days

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 17 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price has no a definite trend is 83.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) price will reach 2050.7666656494 and 1512.7719279528 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 17, 2021 if the real price is between 2153.3049989319 and 1437.1333315551

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.79% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2050.7666656494. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.73%

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.79%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) predictions by visitors

PAL GROUP HOLDINGS CO LTD (2726.T) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.