Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -18.26% Loss -1.65% Sell

Downtrend:-18.26%

Loss:-1.65%
3.143 2.853 3.143
2.853
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.3% Neutral 3.1% Neutral

Neutral:-4.3%

Neutral:3.1%
3.278 2.863 3.278
2.863
30 Days Neutral Neutral -3.73% Loss -7.37% Neutral

Neutral:-3.73%

Loss:-7.37%
3.303 2.526 3.303
2.526

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 81.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price will reach 3.1226070675202 and 2.8915110954754 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 3.2787374208962 and 2.7469355407016

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.8915110954754. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -18.26%

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 5 days

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.3% probability. Moreover, the probability that Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 95.7% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price will reach 3.2565294566494 and 2.9013291046804 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 3.4193559294819 and 2.7562626494464

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 3.1% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.2565294566494. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.3%

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 3.1%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 10 days

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 3.73% probability. Moreover, the probability that Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price has no a definite trend is 96.27% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) price will reach 3.2809176858736 and 2.525934541394 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 3.4449635701673 and 2.3996378143243

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.37% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.5597036863876. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.73%

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Loss -7.37%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) predictions by visitors

Elkem ASA Navne-Aksjer NK 5 (1DP.SG) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.