Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Uptrend 17% Neutral 2.21% Neutral

Uptrend:17%

Neutral:2.21%
249.358 213.012 249.358
213.012
10 Days Neutral Neutral -11.12% Profit 10.12% Neutral

Neutral:-11.12%

Profit:10.12%
264.008 216.606 264.008
216.606
30 Days Sell Downtrend -21.24% Loss -5.65% Sell

Downtrend:-21.24%

Loss:-5.65%
269.815 175.658 269.815
175.658

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 13 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 17% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price has no a definite trend is 83% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price will reach 245.92701627628 and 217.95269735753 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 18, 2022 if the real price is between 258.22336709009 and 207.05506248965

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.21% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 245.92701627628. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral 17%

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.21%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 13 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 11.12% probability. Moreover, the probability that VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price has no a definite trend is 88.88% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price will reach 260.37603263693 and 221.62970616987 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 23, 2022 if the real price is between 273.39483426878 and 210.54822086138

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 260.37603263693. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -11.12%

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Profit 10.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 13 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 21.24% probability. Moreover, the probability that VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price has no a definite trend is 78.76% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) price will reach 266.10303907015 and 175.65817546161 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 12, 2022 if the real price is between 279.40819102366 and 166.87526668853

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -5.65% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 179.73231457298. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -21.24%

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) predictions by visitors

VITROLIFE AB VITROLIFE ORD SHS (0YAY.IL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.