Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -56.52% Loss -3.07% Sell

Downtrend:-56.52%

Loss:-3.07%
35.783 31.503 35.783
31.503
10 Days Sell Downtrend -30.28% Loss -7.53% Sell

Downtrend:-30.28%

Loss:-7.53%
34.824 30.934 34.824
30.934
30 Days Neutral Neutral -12.86% Loss -23.35% Neutral

Neutral:-12.86%

Loss:-23.35%
35.883 24.567 35.883
24.567

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 20 May 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 56.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price has no a definite trend is 43.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price will reach 35.508475460983 and 32.049189209004 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 25, 2022 if the real price is between 37.283899234033 and 30.446729748553

There will be a downward trend and -3.07% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 32.049189209004. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -56.52%

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -3.07%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 20 May 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 30.28% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price has no a definite trend is 69.72% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price will reach 34.557167539754 and 31.470455335316 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by May 30, 2022 if the real price is between 36.285025916741 and 29.89693256855

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -7.53% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 31.470455335316. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -30.28%

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -7.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 20 May 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 12.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price has no a definite trend is 87.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) price will reach 35.607951115517 and 24.566538629568 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jun 19, 2022 if the real price is between 37.388348671293 and 23.338211698089

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -23.35% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 24.992736793467. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -12.86%

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -23.35%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) predictions by visitors

VONOVIA SE VONOVIA ORD SHS (0QFT.IL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.