Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.05% Neutral 0.72% Neutral

Neutral:-0.05%

Neutral:0.72%
64.603 64.095 64.603
64.095
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.9% Neutral 0.23% Neutral

Neutral:0.9%

Neutral:0.23%
64.636 63.752 64.636
63.752
30 Days Neutral Uptrend 98.99% Neutral 4.83% Neutral

Uptrend:98.99%

Neutral:4.83%
67.751 63.587 67.751
63.587

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.05% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.95% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price will reach 64.603142638803 and 64.095333889691 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 04, 2021 if the real price is between 67.833299770743 and 60.890567195207

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.72% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 64.603142638803. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.05%

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.9% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price will reach 64.636016166808 and 63.752320789585 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 09, 2021 if the real price is between 67.867816975149 and 60.564704750106

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.23% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 64.636016166808. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.9%

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.23%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 90% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price is expected to rise in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) price will reach 67.751126520057 and 63.586551791825 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 29, 2021 if the real price is between 71.138682846059 and 60.407224202234

There will be an upward trend and 4.83% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 67.751126520057. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock for the next 30 days

Strong Uptrend 98.99%

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.83%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) predictions by visitors

BMO Universal MAP Cautious Fund (0P0001C2MG.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.