Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.11% Neutral -0.16% Neutral

Neutral:-0.11%

Neutral:-0.16%
81.011 80.083 81.011
80.083
10 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Neutral 1.71% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Neutral:1.71%
82.781 79.814 82.781
79.814
30 Days Neutral Neutral -1.68% Neutral 5.24% Neutral

Neutral:-1.68%

Neutral:5.24%
85.266 80.177 85.266
80.177

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 22 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.11% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.89% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price will reach 81.010951258503 and 80.082503331917 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 27, 2021 if the real price is between 85.061498821429 and 76.078378165321

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.16% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 80.082503331917. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.11%

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.16%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 22 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price will reach 82.781322492684 and 79.813538316967 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 01, 2021 if the real price is between 86.920388617319 and 75.822861401118

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.71% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 82.781322492684. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.06%

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.71%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 22 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 1.68% probability. Moreover, the probability that BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price has no a definite trend is 98.32% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) price will reach 85.266248362845 and 80.176827445827 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 21, 2021 if the real price is between 89.529560780987 and 76.167986073536

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.266248362845. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.68%

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) predictions by visitors

BMO Managed Growth Fund C Acc (0P00017209.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.