Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.06% Neutral 1.52% Neutral

Neutral:-0.06%

Neutral:1.52%
16.421 16.165 16.421
16.165
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.59% Neutral 0.84% Neutral

Neutral:0.59%

Neutral:0.84%
16.388 16.087 16.388
16.087
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.02% Neutral 4.33% Neutral

Neutral:-0.02%

Neutral:4.33%
16.964 16.076 16.964
16.076

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 26 Jul 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price will reach 16.421043164973 and 16.165454737865 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 31, 2021 if the real price is between 17.242095323221 and 15.357182000972

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.52% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.421043164973. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.06%

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.52%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 26 Jul 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.59% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.41% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price will reach 16.388357458775 and 16.087003099193 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 05, 2021 if the real price is between 17.207775331714 and 15.282652944233

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.388357458775. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.59%

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 26 Jul 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.02% probability. Moreover, the probability that Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.98% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) price will reach 16.964037499026 and 16.075900619564 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 25, 2021 if the real price is between 17.812239373977 and 15.272105588585

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.33% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 16.964037499026. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.02%

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.33%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) predictions by visitors

Invesco Global Growth Class Ser (0P00016CMI.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.