Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.07% Neutral 0.05% Neutral

Neutral:-0.07%

Neutral:0.05%
0.905 0.903 0.905
0.903
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.64% Neutral -0.8% Neutral

Neutral:0.64%

Neutral:-0.8%
0.905 0.896 0.905
0.896
30 Days Neutral Neutral -0.03% Neutral -1.19% Neutral

Neutral:-0.03%

Neutral:-1.19%
0.915 0.882 0.915
0.882

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 09 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.07% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.93% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price will reach 0.90539161745355 and 0.90277911193798 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 0.95066119832623 and 0.85764015634108

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 0.90539161745355. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.07%

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 09 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.64% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.36% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price will reach 0.90472311906294 and 0.89582147247928 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 19, 2021 if the real price is between 0.94995927501608 and 0.85103039885531

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.8% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.89582147247928. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.64%

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -0.8%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 09 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) price will reach 0.9154539846681 and 0.88152133862107 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 0.9612266839015 and 0.83744527169002

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.19% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 0.88152133862107. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -0.03%

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -1.19%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) predictions by visitors

VERSEN GLOBAL VALUE, SICAV, S. (0P00015Q8X.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.