Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.22% Neutral -0.41% Neutral

Neutral:-0.22%

Neutral:-0.41%
13.245 13.073 13.245
13.073
10 Days Neutral Neutral 0.34% Neutral 0.53% Neutral

Neutral:0.34%

Neutral:0.53%
13.489 12.952 13.489
12.952
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.83% Neutral 1.73% Neutral

Neutral:0.83%

Neutral:1.73%
13.602 12.998 13.602
12.998

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 09 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.22% probability. Moreover, the probability that Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.78% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price will reach 13.244827599203 and 13.072877905188 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 14, 2021 if the real price is between 13.907068979163 and 12.419234009928

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.41% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 13.072877905188. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.22%

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.41%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 5 days

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 09 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.34% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price will reach 13.488826971799 and 12.952296828575 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 19, 2021 if the real price is between 14.163268320389 and 12.304681987146

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.53% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.488826971799. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.34%

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 0.53%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 10 days

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 09 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.83% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price has no a definite trend is 99.17% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) price will reach 13.602390661369 and 12.997593280013 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 08, 2021 if the real price is between 14.282510194437 and 12.347713616012

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.73% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 13.602390661369. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.83%

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.73%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) predictions by visitors

Exemplar Growth and Income Ser (0P00015I9X.TO) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.