Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.09% Neutral 1.01% Neutral

Neutral:-0.09%

Neutral:1.01%
25179.167 24837.757 25179.167
24837.757
10 Days Neutral Neutral -4.77% Neutral 2.15% Neutral

Neutral:-4.77%

Neutral:2.15%
25545.671 24754.117 25545.671
24754.117
30 Days Neutral Neutral 14.01% Neutral 5.9% Neutral

Neutral:14.01%

Neutral:5.9%
26413.504 24821.597 26413.504
24821.597

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 06 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.09% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price has no a definite trend is 99.91% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price will reach 25179.16701027 and 24837.757016203 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 11, 2021 if the real price is between 26438.125360784 and 23595.869165393

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25179.16701027. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.09%

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 5 days

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 06 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.77% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price has no a definite trend is 95.23% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price will reach 25545.670505252 and 24754.117063255 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 16, 2021 if the real price is between 26822.954030514 and 23516.411210093

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 25545.670505252. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -4.77%

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 2.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 10 days

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 06 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 14.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price has no a definite trend is 85.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) price will reach 26413.50421402 and 24821.596555976 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 05, 2021 if the real price is between 27734.179424721 and 23580.516728177

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.9% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 26413.50421402. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 14.01%

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 5.9%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) predictions by visitors

Mercer Fundamental Indexation G (0P00012KEW.L) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.