Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -0.13% Neutral -0.05% Neutral

Neutral:-0.13%

Neutral:-0.05%
7.083 7.082 7.083
7.082
10 Days Sell Downtrend -91.5% Loss -2.01% Sell

Downtrend:-91.5%

Loss:-2.01%
7.095 6.931 7.095
6.931
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -92.16% Neutral -4.04% Neutral

Downtrend:-92.16%

Neutral:-4.04%
7.194 6.688 7.194
6.688

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 06 Aug 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 0.13% probability. Moreover, the probability that BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price has no a definite trend is 99.87% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price will reach 7.083166997542 and 7.0817811391794 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 11, 2021 if the real price is between 7.4373253474191 and 6.7276920822204

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.05% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0817811391794. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.13%

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 5 days

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 06 Aug 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 90% probability. Moreover, the probability that BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price is expected to fall in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price will reach 7.0946517865328 and 6.9310949895106 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Aug 16, 2021 if the real price is between 7.4493843758594 and 6.5845402400351

There will be a downward trend and -2.01% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.9310949895106. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock for the next 10 days

Strong Downtrend -91.5%

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 10 days

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 06 Aug 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 90% probability. Moreover, the probability that BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price has no a definite trend is 10% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price is expected to fall in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) price will reach 7.1942507733804 and 6.6880644610054 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 05, 2021 if the real price is between 7.5539633120494 and 6.3536612379551

There will be a downward trend and -4.04% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 6.6880644610054. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock for the next 30 days

Strong Downtrend -92.16%

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.04%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) predictions by visitors

BS Plan Monetario PP (0P00000XFE.F) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.