Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.47% Neutral 1.24% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.47%

Neutral:1.24%
85.49 79.124 85.49
79.124
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -19.95% Neutral 1.46% Neutral

Downtrend:-19.95%

Neutral:1.46%
86.011 78.788 86.011
78.788
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.03% Neutral -3.17% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.03%

Neutral:-3.17%
90.532 70.574 90.532
70.574

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 16 Sep 2021

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.47% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price has no a definite trend is 76.53% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price will reach 84.727063927262 and 79.596449079532 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 21, 2021 if the real price is between 88.963417123626 and 75.616626625555

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.24% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 84.727063927262. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.47%

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 1.24%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 16 Sep 2021

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 19.95% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price has no a definite trend is 80.05% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price will reach 85.243800983422 and 79.259094702775 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Sep 26, 2021 if the real price is between 89.505991032593 and 75.296139967637

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.46% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 85.243800983422. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -19.95%

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 1.46%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 16 Sep 2021

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.03% probability. Moreover, the probability that SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price has no a definite trend is 83.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) price will reach 89.724754694939 and 70.573528497242 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Oct 16, 2021 if the real price is between 94.210992429686 and 67.04485207238

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.17% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 70.995213912642. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.03%

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral -3.17%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) predictions by visitors

SANOFI SA SANOFI ORD SHS (0O59.IL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.