Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -45.37% Neutral 2.86% Neutral

Downtrend:-45.37%

Neutral:2.86%
43.608 39.065 43.608
39.065
10 Days Neutral Downtrend -18.72% Neutral 4.96% Neutral

Downtrend:-18.72%

Neutral:4.96%
44.414 39.132 44.414
39.132
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -16.26% Neutral 4.34% Neutral

Downtrend:-16.26%

Neutral:4.34%
48.276 35.209 48.276
35.209

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 30 Jun 2022

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 45.37% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price has no a definite trend is 54.63% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price will reach 43.287040921688 and 40.754603953129 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 05, 2022 if the real price is between 45.451392967773 and 38.716873755473

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 2.86% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 43.287040921688. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -45.37%

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 2.86%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 5 days

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 30 Jun 2022

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 18.72% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price has no a definite trend is 81.28% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price will reach 44.08648980021 and 40.824497671253 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 10, 2022 if the real price is between 46.290814290221 and 38.783272787691

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.96% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 44.08648980021. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -18.72%

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.96%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 10 days

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 30 Jun 2022

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 16.26% probability. Moreover, the probability that BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price has no a definite trend is 83.74% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) price will reach 47.92066448925 and 35.209369947068 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jul 30, 2022 if the real price is between 50.316697713712 and 33.448901449714

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.34% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 47.92066448925. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -16.26%

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 4.34%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) predictions by visitors

BASF SE BASF SE ORD SHS (0BFA.IL) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.