Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -47.06% Loss -1.14% Sell

Downtrend:-47.06%

Loss:-1.14%
3.072 2.885 3.072
2.885
10 Days Sell Downtrend -42.86% Loss -3.94% Sell

Downtrend:-42.86%

Loss:-3.94%
3.084 2.789 3.084
2.789
30 Days Neutral Downtrend -15.34% Neutral 1.84% Neutral

Downtrend:-15.34%

Neutral:1.84%
3.366 2.682 3.366
2.682

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 47.06% probability. Moreover, the probability that Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 52.94% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price will reach 3.061630153656 and 2.904052823782 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 3.2147116613388 and 2.7588501825929

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.14% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.904052823782. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -47.06%

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -1.14%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 42.86% probability. Moreover, the probability that Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 57.14% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price will reach 3.0741029977798 and 2.8075997114182 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 3.2278081476688 and 2.6672197258472

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -3.94% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.8075997114182. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -42.86%

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Moderate Loss -3.94%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 15.34% probability. Moreover, the probability that Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 84.66% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) price will reach 3.3550916433334 and 2.682013889432 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 3.5228462255001 and 2.5479131949604

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 1.84% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 3.3550916433334. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -15.34%

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Neutral 1.84%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) predictions by visitors

Z/J GREAT S/E CO L (002263.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.