Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Sell Downtrend -51.5% Loss -2.72% Sell

Downtrend:-51.5%

Loss:-2.72%
9.52 8.647 9.52
8.647
10 Days Sell Downtrend -34.92% Loss -9.44% Sell

Downtrend:-34.92%

Loss:-9.44%
9.465 8.088 9.465
8.088
30 Days Neutral Neutral -4.45% Profit 10.67% Neutral

Neutral:-4.45%

Profit:10.67%
11.358 8.066 11.358
8.066

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 51.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 48.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price is expected to fall in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price will reach 9.3565198436052 and 8.6752351031963 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 9.8243458357854 and 8.2414733480365

There will be a downward trend and -2.72% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.6752351031963. So, it is suggested that sell it.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -51.5%

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Moderate Loss -2.72%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 34.92% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 65.08% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price will reach 9.3026327253872 and 8.1147265821621 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 9.7677643616566 and 7.708990253054

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -9.44% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 8.1147265821621. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -34.92%

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Strong Loss -9.44%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 4.45% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 95.55% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) price will reach 11.162707097692 and 8.0656830758031 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 11.720842452576 and 7.6623989220129

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 10.67% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 11.162707097692. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -4.45%

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 10.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) predictions by visitors

GUANGZHOU ZHIGUANG (002169.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.