Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -40.89% Neutral -0.98% Neutral

Downtrend:-40.89%

Neutral:-0.98%
2.438 2.211 2.438
2.211
10 Days Sell Downtrend -35.54% Loss -2.62% Sell

Downtrend:-35.54%

Loss:-2.62%
2.43 2.181 2.43
2.181
30 Days Neutral Neutral 0.65% Profit 11.12% Neutral

Neutral:0.65%

Profit:11.12%
2.796 2.141 2.796
2.141

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 40.89% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 59.11% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price will reach 2.3965154416002 and 2.2206672835322 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 2.5163412136802 and 2.1096339193556

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -0.98% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.2206672835322. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -40.89%

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral -0.98%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 35.54% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 64.46% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price will reach 2.388920481606 and 2.1902575053355 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 2.5083665056863 and 2.0807446300687

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -2.62% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 2.1902575053355. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Moderate Downtrend -35.54%

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -2.62%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0.65% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 99.35% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) price will reach 2.7481200762583 and 2.140660966061 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 2.8855260800712 and 2.033627917758

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 11.12% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 2.7481200762583. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 0.65%

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 11.12%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) predictions by visitors

GUANGDONG HIGHSUN (000861.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.