Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -43.15% Neutral 0.05% Neutral

Downtrend:-43.15%

Neutral:0.05%
6.326 5.693 6.326
5.693
10 Days Sell Downtrend -26.01% Loss -1.42% Sell

Downtrend:-26.01%

Loss:-1.42%
6.37 5.563 6.37
5.563
30 Days Neutral Neutral -5.76% Neutral 8.39% Neutral

Neutral:-5.76%

Neutral:8.39%
7.097 5.436 7.097
5.436

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 02 Feb 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 43.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 56.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price will reach 6.2844348968327 and 5.7987170763949 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 07, 2023 if the real price is between 6.5986566416743 and 5.5087812225752

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.05% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.2844348968327. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Moderate Downtrend -43.15%

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.05%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 02 Feb 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 26.01% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 73.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price will reach 6.3283372145562 and 5.6657422327791 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 12, 2023 if the real price is between 6.644754075284 and 5.3824551211401

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -1.42% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 5.6657422327791. So, it is suggested that do not buy it because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -26.01%

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral -1.42%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 02 Feb 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 5.76% probability. Moreover, the probability that HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 94.24% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) price will reach 7.0505465920521 and 5.4356047847933 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Mar 04, 2023 if the real price is between 7.4030739216547 and 5.1638245455536

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 8.39% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 7.0505465920521. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -5.76%

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Moderate Profit 8.39%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) predictions by visitors

HUNAN ZHENGHONG SC (000702.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.