Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Downtrend -23.5% Neutral 0.65% Neutral

Downtrend:-23.5%

Neutral:0.65%
5.301 4.518 5.301
4.518
10 Days Neutral Uptrend 16.01% Neutral 4.15% Neutral

Uptrend:16.01%

Neutral:4.15%
5.402 4.588 5.402
4.588
30 Days Neutral Neutral 7.03% Profit 26.18% Neutral

Neutral:7.03%

Profit:26.18%
6.5 4.579 6.5
4.579

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 19 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 23.5% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 76.5% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price will reach 5.1937496716444 and 4.5178352883815 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 24, 2023 if the real price is between 5.4534371552266 and 4.2919435239624

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 0.65% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.1937496716444. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -23.5%

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Neutral 0.65%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 5 days

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 19 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 16.01% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 83.99% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price will reach 5.2926348781234 and 4.5881499468559 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 29, 2023 if the real price is between 5.5572666220296 and 4.3587424495131

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 4.15% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 5.2926348781234. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral 16.01%

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 4.15%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 10 days

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 19 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 7.03% probability and have a downward trend by 0% probability. Moreover, the probability that SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price has no a definite trend is 92.97% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) price will reach 6.3686293645222 and 4.5785937453351 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 18, 2023 if the real price is between 6.6870608327483 and 4.3496640580683

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 26.18% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 6.3686293645222. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral 7.03%

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Profit 26.18%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) predictions by visitors

SHENYANG CHEMICAL (000698.SZ) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.