Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

Maximum and minimum prices prediction for different periods of time

Please update your browser version to take full advantage of the site.
Period Action Trend Status Action & Trend & Status Ceiling price Floor price Ceiling & Floor
5 Days Neutral Neutral -14.52% Profit 6.99% Neutral

Neutral:-14.52%

Profit:6.99%
71.764 60.731 71.764
60.731
10 Days Neutral Neutral -9.9% Profit 5.01% Neutral

Neutral:-9.9%

Profit:5.01%
71.616 59.657 71.616
59.657
30 Days Neutral Neutral -13.15% Loss -16.67% Neutral

Neutral:-13.15%

Loss:-16.67%
72.84 45.264 72.84
45.264

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 5 days on 23 Jan 2023

5-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 14.52% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 85.48% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 5 days. In the 5-day price prediction, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price will reach 67.885318422318 and 62.517083448172 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 5-day CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Jan 28, 2023 if the real price is between 71.279584343433 and 59.391229275763

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 6.99% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 67.885318422318. So, it is suggested that buy it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

Price trend prediction of CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock for the next 5 days

Neutral -14.52%

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 5 days

Strong Profit 6.99%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 5 days

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 10 days on 23 Jan 2023

10-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 9.9% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 90.1% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 10 days. In the 10-day price prediction, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price will reach 67.744713485241 and 61.411965322495 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 10-day CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 02, 2023 if the real price is between 71.131949159503 and 58.34136705637

There will be a neutral trend and meanwhile 5.01% profit. Moreover, the price will be around 67.744713485241. So, it is suggested that take a look at the next days predictions because of the high risk of the trade.

Forecast charts of the CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

Price trend prediction of CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock for the next 10 days

Neutral -9.9%

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 10 days

Neutral 5.01%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 10 days

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock price prediction for the next 30 days on 23 Jan 2023

30-Day prediction shows that the price will grow by 0% probability and have a downward trend by 13.15% probability. Moreover, the probability that CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price has no a definite trend is 86.85% (The price fluctuation will be experienced). So, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price is expected to be neutral in the next 30 days. In the 30-day price prediction, CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) price will reach 68.902573013306 and 45.263968501507 in the best and worst conditions respectively.

Note! All of the predictions are based on daily price changes and none of other external effects such as news, companies’ situations, and different events are not taken into account. So, you really need to consider all factors before you make any decision. (choose the best option by considering all factors) Please pay attention to the predition dates and the validity range of the predicted prices.

The final result of the 30-day CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) predictions demonstrate that:

This prediction will be valid by Feb 22, 2023 if the real price is between 72.347701663971 and 43.000770076431

There wil be a neutral trend and meanwhile -16.67% loss. Moreover, the price will be around 46.595261111856. So, it is suggested that sell it more carefully.

Forecast charts of the CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Price trend prediction of CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock for the next 30 days

Neutral -13.15%

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock profit and loss prediction for the next 30 days

Strong Loss -16.67%

Forecast chart of the highest and lowest CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) stock prices in the next 30 days

Users forecasts for CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS)

What is your prediction?

In this section, you can easily predict without user registration. See also other users predictions.

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) predictions by visitors

CIMENTAS (CMENT.IS) predictions by visitors

Please enter your name correctly.
Please enter your email correctly
Please enter your text.